As the disruption caused by the COVID-19 outbreak continues to escalate, we wanted to share some of the enhanced measures and precautions we’re taking to ensure we remain fully operational, while putting the health and safety of our staff first. As at today, we have no reported or confirmed cases of COVID-19 relating to our staff.
Actions we’ve taken
- We’ve cancelled all functions at our offices, prohibited all business travel and restricted our staff from attending any conferences or external business events.
- In line with national health authority advice, staff have been required to self-isolate where they have travelled to specific countries.
- From today, we’ve advised staff who do not need to be in the office to work from home until further notice.
- Since the escalation of the outbreak began, we have reinforced our office protocols around hygiene and introduced enhanced cleaning measures.
Business as usual
- We’ve invested in our infrastructure so that all of our staff can work remotely and continue to provide a seamless service to our clients.
- Our staff are available via email, telephone or video conferencing and use Skype for Business to communicate and collaborate easily with one another.
We are confident that these measures will ensure that all our business and services carry on as normal and we will continue to monitor recommendations from national health authorities to minimise the risk to our clients, colleagues and others.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions and we wish you the best as we navigate through these challenging circumstances.Back to previous page