BMS Risk Solutions Pty Ltd is a Registered Financial Services Provider (FSP599729).
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- billing or purchase information
- employment details
- claims history
We collect your personal information in order to:
- facilitate the purchase of a policy of insurance
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- Insurers, Underwriters, underwriting agencies, wholesale brokers and reinsurers ;
- Financial institutions and other Australian Financial Services Licensees;
- An investigator, assessor, lawyer, accountant, medical practitioner, hospital or other professional advisors (for the purpose of investigating or assessing any claim you might have of for the purposes of defending an action by a third party against you)
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter information about you and your insurance requirements, we'll be unable to provide you with a policy of insurance.
We keep your information safe by storing it on a secure computer system and ensuring all staff comply with information security procedures and comply with privacy guidelines issued by the Privacy Commissioner.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us on 0800 -999-267 or write to the Privacy Officer c/o our office.
BMS Pty Ltd is committed to providing quality advice to our clients. This commitment extends to providing accessible complaint resolution mechanisms for our clients. If you have any complaint about the service provided to you, please contact your broker first to discuss your concern. If you cannot reach a satisfactory resolution with your broker please contact our Managing Director, Shamus Breen, on 0800-999-267 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete a feedback form. We are also members of the Insurance & Financial Services Ombudsman Scheme (IFSO No. 5003982), a free, independent dispute resolution scheme. See www.ifso.nz or call 0800 888 202 for information on the IFSO Scheme.